Thursday, August 26, 2004

TRAILER: Screw History, On With The Wisdom!

Hey all.

Just a little glimpse of what's to come.

Both me and Ben are currently racing to finish Job by the end of this week, so pray that we'll be able to produce some Bildad-esque rhetoric content soon.

As for me, I don't think I will be getting my backlog of bloggings done anytime soon, so, as the caption of this preview hints, my first real post after a long hiatus will be on one of the Wisdom books (hopefully Job of course).

Thanks once again for supporting the both of us all this while on our journey. The terrain that we're trying to get past at the moment is swampy, but we'll emerge (hopefully) without too much slime on our faces. The salt flats of History are behind us. Onward into the marshes of Wisdom!

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Sivin Kit said...

I really enjoyed preaching on Job the last round ... I even have some art work to back the main themes too ... The first two chapters is already a "wow!" what can I say ... ploughing through the rest of it before coming face to face with the Almighty does much "deconstructing" as far as our fixed ideas and formulas of God is concerned. Have fun .. brothers! Or must i say ... persevere ...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing: "Song of The Wretch" by Soo Tian performed live in front of the computer on my four-string classical guitar (2 strings broke). Dedicated to Tim.